In this era of digitalization, we cannot expect to take care of our long to-do lists and chores of work without the phone. Mobile phones have turned out to be our basic necessity and we just cannot do without them. Not only our daily lives, today mobiles are transforming businesses saving lots of time and energy.
Catch-up with all the useful information and technology to better handle your work and life with our top 12 apps listed below to help you in managing your business on the go:
1. SMARTSHEET: A Tool for project management, teas’ task management, sales pipeline management, cross-spreadsheet feature to track finances, easily share files, plan events.
Some more essential features include Gantt chart, portals, card view, exporting files, emailing through the app, Printing options, API, and dashboards.
Smartsheet Key Features & Benefits
2. FAX.PLUS: With an Easy registering process with your Gmail and Facebook. Easy and fast way to send Fax anywhere just from using your mobile phone through this app.
Some essential features include Image optimization, Fax scheduling, and Online Signature on all types of documents, including PDF, JPG, DOC, TIF, and Adding Multiple Fax numbers. It is a free-tier app.
FAX.PLUS Key Features & Benefits
3. HelloLeads Free CRM: One of the best apps to manage your deals, contacts, sales team, tasks on the go quickly and improve relations with customers from wherever you are. Creating forms and sharing business cards to engage with your leads, HelloLeads also connects with your Whatsapp and SMS to facilitate staying in touch with your leads and customers.
Important Features include Real-time cloud sync, Capturing Leads, and keeping track of their history, batch updates, Designing custom forms for leads, API connection with other applications, follow-up reminders.
HelloLeads CRM Key Features & Benefits
4. ASANA- YOUR WORK MANAGER: An App to organize your Tasks and goal. Visualize your goals on board, Having Team conversations, and distributing tasks to all the group members efficiently, creating subtasks, Forms, and much more for your teams’ smooth coordination and working.
Important Features include Task assigning, Custom Fields, Keeping track of scheduled tasks and due dates, Attachments, Dashboards, Templates, Creations, Making Team pages, Colourblind friendly Mode, and Organizing Portfolios, Hidden mode for sensitive projects.
ASANA Key Features & Benefits
5. FORECEIPT: An App to make all your receipts in soft copy and uploading them here. You can scan your receipts and store them forever. That’ll help you in doing your taxes seamlessly.
Some features include: assign a proper category to different receipts, Emailing option for your receipts, the Creation of Reports of your expenses, and Summarizing Options on a monthly and yearly basis.
FORECEIPT Key Features & Benefits
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Getting to know your analytics made it easy for you. Using Google Analytics, you can generate various reports; you can customize the type of report you want unique to your own business. Categorization of Goals.
Some Notable Features include Audience report creation, Goals Feature, which allows you to categorize and customize your business goals, and Measuring the Traffic for your online businesses.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS Key Features & Benefits
7. DROPBOX: Save your files online safely and share them too with your team members easily using Dropbox. All your Data gets backup up here with a 250 GB storage limit at first.
Some important features include: Editing Options for all the people file is shared with, High security of Files, API, Also provides a web interface and accessible with any device.
DROPBOX Key Features & Benefits
8. WANDERLOG: This application is useful when you are travelling for business either alone or with a team. It helps you maintain all the information in one place concerning your travel and share it with your team members on the go to coordinate better.
Some important features are: Shared itineraries, Budget Planner, Location sharing option to keep everyone updated and Reminder follow up feature.
WANDERLOG Key Features & Benefits
9. GOOGLE TASKS: Keeping track of all your tasks for the day or even month using google tasks. Create a list for multiple tasks. DeCluttering your goals by making separate folders for tasks.
Useful Features Include: Changing Order of tasks, Renaming tasks, and Creating custom order for yourself.
GOOGLE TASKS Key Features & Benefits
10. SLACK: Create and Search for channels concerning your business to connect with the right groups and individuals. It is an application to increase your brand across the internet so new people can connect to you and you to them globally.
Features Include: Create your own work and connect to others’ workplaces, Quick Switcher, Adding Reminders for events, deadlines, and more, and Tracking different Documents.
SLACK Key Features & Benefits
11. OFFICESUITE: Edit and create all types of documents anytime through OfficeSuite. It has a combined facility to use all the Microsoft file formats in one place, be it Excel, pdf, or simply words document. OfficeSuite consists of them all, so you do not have to do them separately, resulting in burdening your phone.
Some Features are: Converting Files formats, Creating and Editing excel files, Hyperlink editing, Include Google Workspace, Apache OpenOffice, and LibreOffice.
OFFICESUITE Key Features & Benefits
12. MEGA: Upload all your files onto the MEGA app and share them securely. The MEGA app is handy for storing your data in keeping all your files and documents safely online and sharing them with encrypted mode. You can share these files by providing links to your team.
Features to use: Up to 400 GB of storage, User-controlled encrypted cloud storage accessible even through web browsers, Can be Decrypted only by the end receiver making all the data secure.
MEGA Key Features & Benefits
With all these business apps, any of the options on our list of the best apps for small business may be useful for optimizing your day-to-day processes. From organizing ideas to sending invoices to tracking time and creating a job schedule and so much more. Plus, since most of these apps are free there’s no harm in downloading them, trying them out, and deciding whether or not they’re right for your business.
What’s on your mind? Tell us a little bit about yourself and your question, and we will be in touch with you within 12 hours
Free eBook on Telemedicine Platform Development: All About TelemedicineDownload Free eBook Now!