Telemedicine App Development- A complete Guide
While today there seems to be a big push for telemedicine, here are some of the reasons why experts believe that Telemedicine is here to stay
Easy Accessibility to Healthcare
Enhancing the Efficiency of Medicines
Increases Cost-Efficiency of Medical Services
Increased Development in the Field of Healthcare
Mindbowser offers end to end Telemedicine App Development
Leading Tech Stacks Used for Telehealth App Development
Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Cloud-Based Server Solutions
Integrations with HealthKits
Free AWS infrastructure audit for compliance and optimization
Technologies Used in Telemedicine App Development
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
2. Improving Diagnostics
3. Preventing Burnout
Virtual Reality (VR)
Augmented Reality (AR)
Challenges Faced During App Development
- Identifying the target audience and their needs
- Determining the level of functionalities
- Choosing a technology stack for your app
- Finding the right balance between features and a good user experience
- Deploying secure authentication and data encryption systems
Learn more about app architecture that supports a billion users
Telemedicine and HIPAA Compliance
- Only authorized users must be given access to ePHI
- A secure communications system must be established to protect the integrity of ePHI
- Systems containing ePHI must be monitored to prevent accidental or malicious breaches
HIPAA has changed. Learn all about HIPAA and the recent changes in the light of COVID-19
Features That You Must Have in a Telehealth App
- Choose a multi-platform approach for your app. If your app runs smoothly on iOS, Android, and web browsers, the number of users of your app will significantly increase.
- It is vital to have a robust app interface that offers a great user experience. Do not overload your app with too many features as it sacrifices user experience.
- Integrate your app with wearable devices. The features of the app would complement the device. Therefore, it provides a functional and practical experience to the user.
- Implement robust security algorithms to ensure the protection of health information and patient privacy.
- Ensure that you have a feature to get patient feedback on the app. This will help you make incremental changes to your app and improve its quality over time.