As a leader in FHIR interoperability, 1upHealth focuses on bridging the gap between patient centered data and provider needs. Creating a platform for patients to aggregate and share medical data from external health systems and wearable devices with providers; enabling improved healthcare outcomes and lower costs.
1upHealth provides data interoperability between healthcare systems at a very low cost that are fractions of a cent per API call. Utilizing the latest FHIR standards and patient-authorized access, 1upHealth ensures the best insights at the lowest costs across healthcare providers for low-income, diverse, and vulnerable populations.
Additionally, 1upHealth has been recognized by 10 awards and grants from the US government for our services and products, including the $1M LEAP Grant with Boston Children’s to build the reference implementation for Bulk FHIR.
Fill out this form to watch for the webinar
- 1upHealth is the leader in setting the standards for FHIR interoperability
- Review of FHIR roll out progress that enables patient mediated access to comply with industry policy and initiative
- New FHIR API interfaces accelerate MindBowser patient provider app built, enabling patients, providers, and payors
- Recent government initiative for all healthcare hospitals and clinics to be Meaningful Use 3 (MU3) compliant by the end of 2019
- 1upHealth supports all Meaningful Use 3 data elements
- Validates sites for free
- 1upHealth is building THE foundational API platform for:
- Healthcare application developers from health systems
- Health insurance payers
- Digital health startups
- API Connections can be done in less than 1 minute!
- 1upHealth is working with 400+ health systems, covering 75% of the US population, and expected to cover 95% by the end of 2019
Ricky Sahu (CEO, 1upHealth)
Ricky Sahu, had formerly worked at Google on Google Apps for Business, as well as was the first employee and VP at health tech startup CareJourney with Aneesh Chopra, former CTO at the White House.